Job DescriptionNES currently have an exciting requirement for a SCADA Engineer to work with one of our clients. They will be require to building SCADA software to meet the required functional design specification for a number of Baggage Handling System projects at UK airports.
- Complete design, development tests and onsite commission of the SCADA build on site
- Ensure Systems meet the requirement s of design specifications
- Responsible for key engineering decisions
- Deal with any onsite queries and issues relating to Wonderware
- A HNC in Engineering or Computer Discipline
- Working knowledge of Wonderware SCADA software
- Full Airside pass (or ability to obtain one)
- A Degree in Engineering or Computer Discipline
- Worked with ProfiBus and As-I networks
- Knowledge and experience of Baggage Handling System operational processes
This is an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Control System Engineer as the project is due to run until September 2019.
Control Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, SCADA Engineer, Wonderware, SCADA, ProfiBus, Baggage Handling Systems, Conveyor system