You will be joining a company with a vibrant and positive company culture who value top quality banter and a good sense of humour is a must.
They offer an autonomous and flexible working environment where staff can operate how they prefer whilst getting the work done in a professional manor.
This role exists to deliver significant projects ($20 million+) as a client representative. It is essential that you have the ability to manage and deliver projects autonomously whilst meeting deadlines and staying within budget.
Some of the requirements of this role are:
- A relevant property or construction related degree or qualification
- High level of professionalism and communication skills with a proven track record of leading teams of 12 – 15 people
- A minimum of 5 years Project Management experience for either a main contractor or a consultancy
- A strong background in creating detailed construction contracts
- Consistent level of financial reporting and knowledge of construction design
- A local network of connections will be highly advantageous
Apply now, or for more information about this fantastic opportunity get in contact with Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 for a confidential conversation.