Job DescriptionQuality Assurance Officer – Contract - Liverpool - £28-32k
A new position has opened as a Quality Assurance Officer at a world renowned pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool. My client is experiencing company-wide growth, with exciting new drug prospects in the pipeline requiring Quality Assurance and potential route-cause analysis.
Quality Assurance Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Dealing with complaint investigations.
- Route-cause analysis and quality system investigation relating to the QC department.
- Assessing consumer requirements and ensuring these are met.
- Reviewing and updating SOPs as and when required.
- Ensuring compliance with GMP regulations throughout the business.
- Have previous 2 years Quality Assurance experience in a working GMP environment.
- Possess a BSc Degree in a relevant life sciences discipline.
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Be a highly organised and methodical worker, with a keen eye for detail.
Please contact Charles for further details regarding job specifications and the application process on 0161 942 7163.