Essential:- 1st & 2nd Line Desktop support. Active Directory, LAN, Voice, Server, Windows, physically fit. At least 1 to 2 years experience.
- Junior IT Support Analyst to respond to IT Helpdesk requests providing 1st & 2nd Level support to the UK Desktop environment
- To undertake IT project work under the guidance of and as directed by IT Management
- To provide local resource for the Global IT team
Junior IT Support Analyst Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Junior IT Support Analyst to proactively monitor Helpdesk call queues and prioritise daily activities to achieve Global SLA's
- To actively participate in IT Operations team meetings and activities
- Provide routine support on hardware and software issues across primarily desktop but also including general infrastructure such as LAN / voice / server.
- Provide routine management of Active Directory accounts
- Install, test and maintain software and hardware components across general infrastructure
- Document system, environment changes in line with IT process
- Assist in project work as directed by IT Management
- Monitor system activities
- Act as a first level interface between the business and IT at local sites
- Follow all approved IT processes, procedures and initiatives as required
- Physically able to lift 20 Kg
- Out of hours support maybe required
Possibly up to 50% of the time to also work from the Clients Newbury site
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to drive and have a car.
Junior IT Support Analyst – 3 Months Contract – Northampton