Senior Crisis Management Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Crisis Management Officer|
|Salary:||Competitive with benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jhoanna Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 11:49|
To qualify, candidate must have the following Qualification/Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment studies or equivalent.
2. 8 years’ experience in crisis management or emergency response in the oil and gas industry including onshore and offshore operations.
3. Able to lead scenario identification sessions.
4. Decisive with strong management skills, self-motivated and the ability to provide added value within a team.
5. Excellent skills in written and spoken English with ability to produce procedures and technical reports.
6. Proficient computer literacy (including MS Office applications).
7. Very good training skills.
8. Ability to listen, persuade and influence at all levels.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Community Liaison Officer
Quality Systems Officer
Competitive with Family Status Benefits
Director of Project Management
Houston, United States
$160000 - $185000 per annum, Benefits: Stocks, Bonus, Vacation Package Medical Package
Buyer - Waste Management
Seneffe Feluy, Belgium
Competitive salary plus benefits