Job DescriptionDue to continued expansion and the award of several major projects, our client is actively looking for several Process Engineers, specifically with pressure relief experience to support their team and enable them to deliver the required support and services for key customers across their assets and facilities.
The suitable candidates will need to have a flexible and pro-active approach towards delivery and fact-finding as well as the work pattern as these positions will involve a combinations of site, office and remote execution.
Role and Responsibilities
- The position will be primarily office based, with periodic site visits to meet project requirements
- Gather relief data on site, e.g. isometrics, existing equipment information, etc.
- Determine and agree relief scenarios with client.
- Investigation of existing installations and subsequent redesign where applicable
- Generation of calculations and formal issuing in accordance with the Quality Management System
- Self-manage own work load and liaise with other departments to ensure delivery commitments are met.
- All works will be in full compliance with legislation, regulations and current Codes of Practice, within budget and to client driven timescales.
- The role will require flexibility in relation to travel within and outside the UK in office and site locations.
- A Degree in Chemical, Biochemical, Process or related Engineering.
- Proven and relevant professional experience in similar function and environment.
- Project and sector experience in particularly within pharmaceutical, chemical or other highly regulated industries.
- The ability to speak and work with credibility, knowledge and authority.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, trouble-shooting, root cause analysis and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail.
- Awareness of the relationship between process design scope and overall project commercial performance, including ability to undertake value engineering exercises.
- Self-motivating, self-organising, reliable, with a professional approach and demeanour. A strong ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business.
- Experience working within the framework of and adhering to an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Task management experience would be beneficial.
- Pharma-Fill Finish process experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills including extensive report-writing and presentation experience.
For more information or to apply for this role, please forward your CV along with a summary of your experience around pressure relief to email@example.com