The suitable candidates will need to have a flexible and pro-active approach towards delivery and fact-finding as well as the work pattern as these positions will involve a combinations of site, office and remote execution.
Role and Responsibilities
- The position will be primarily office based, with periodic site visits to meet project requirements
- Gather relief data on site, e.g. isometrics, existing equipment information, etc.
- Determine and agree relief scenarios with client.
- Investigation of existing installations and subsequent redesign where applicable
- Generation of calculations and formal issuing in accordance with the Quality Management System
- Self-manage own work load and liaise with other departments to ensure delivery commitments are met.
- All works will be in full compliance with legislation, regulations and current Codes of Practice, within budget and to client driven timescales.
- The role will require flexibility in relation to travel within and outside the UK in office and site locations.
- A Degree in Chemical, Biochemical, Process or related Engineering.
- Proven and relevant professional experience in similar function and environment.
- Project and sector experience in particularly within pharmaceutical, chemical or other highly regulated industries.
- The ability to speak and work with credibility, knowledge and authority.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, trouble-shooting, root cause analysis and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail.
- Awareness of the relationship between process design scope and overall project commercial performance, including ability to undertake value engineering exercises.
- Self-motivating, self-organising, reliable, with a professional approach and demeanour. A strong ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business.
- Experience working within the framework of and adhering to an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Task management experience would be beneficial.
- Pharma-Fill Finish process experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills including extensive report-writing and presentation experience.
For more information or to apply for this role, please forward your CV along with a summary of your experience around pressure relief to firstname.lastname@example.org