|Job Title:||Regulatory Assocaite|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charles Leach|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 10:49|
A new position concerning the increasingly important topic of regulatory affairs has become vacant within the expanding cosmetic and medical device team of a world leading pharmaceutical company. My client has many exciting drugs and devices in the pipeline and as such it is a great time to join this company that values culture and employees as paramount.
Regulatory Associate Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources, concerning cosmetic and medical devices.
- Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records, providing regulatory pack management advice.
- Reviewing pack-share strategies
- Labelling and artwork mock-ups and requests.
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Global and EU final review and sign-off for cosmetic and medical device products.
The Successful Candidate shall:
• Have 2 years’ prior experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs, specifically involving cosmetic and medical devices.
• Be educated to degree level – BSc relating to chemistry/pharma/biomedical preferred.
• Be a competent project planner, with excellent tracking and communication skills – dealing with company stakeholders.
• Be well aware of Global and EU regulatory procedures.
• Work within document and artwork management systems
• Have the ability to understand and utilise different systems and databases.
This position as a Regulatory Associate is based on a 12 month contract and is immediately available. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your creative and regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
For more information on rates and applying, please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's