As a result of continued growth and development my client has introduced a new role; home based Dynamics 365 consultant designed to deliver complex solutions. They want to recruit an experienced consultant who will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software.
Microsoft Dynamics product experience is essential and this person must have a proven track record when it comes to consulting on software products.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary and superb career potential, but more importantly be joining an organisation that rewards its employees and helps build successful careers. You will be joining a Microsoft Gold partner who is at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Responsible for implementation and extension of CRM software
- Analyse, develop and understand clients business
- Identify efficient ways in which CRM will add value to their business
- Configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365
- Inspire and guide through system implementation while planning and executing data migration
- High level Microsoft Dynamics product experience (Dynamics 365)
- Must have been involved in and completed the delivery of at least five Dynamics CRM projects
- Proven experience consulting around software products
- Must be experienced dealing with Team Foundation Server
- Comfortable working from home
- Worked for a Microsoft Gold partner
- Experienced in .NET, C#, ASP>NET and JaveScript programming and coding
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience within Not for profit sector
- £55k-£60k basic salary
- £5400 car allowance
- Laptop & Mobile
- Healthcare scheme