Your role will be to manage the construction process on this $20m project and manage the day to day basis including, sub-contractors, direct staff, stakeholder management, programming etc. In depth knowledge of design phases and construction methods is critical for this position.
- Tertiary qualified in Business Engineering or Project Management OR relevant experience, you are financially astute and have the ability to scrutinise the values of capital expenditure proposals on the network to ensure investment decisions are sound and comply with company policies.
- In addition to the above you will have demonstrated experience/ability in the following areas:
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to effectively manage relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership capability and the ability to thrive in an environment with multiple concurrent projects/timelines.
- Previous experience delivering Pharmaceutical / Health / Laboratory projects is essential (applicants who don’t have this experience will be excluded)
This is a permanent position; you’ll be rewarded with a comprehensive salary package.
For further information please contact the Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or email your resume by pressing apply now.
PLEASE NOTE - You must be located in Perth to be considered for this position.