Job DescriptionOur client, an oil and gas production and exploration company, are currently recruiting for a Junior Facilities Engineer to join them on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity that would suit a recent Graduate with up to 5 years’ industry experience. The role will offer career development, training opportunities, industry exposure and the opportunity to go offshore on an ad-hoc basis.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Providing oversight of production operations of the FPSO
- Providing oversight of facility production optimisation process, production plan and monthly production report
- Provide technical review and approval of changes to design, operations procedures and temporary deviations from the facility design/operations envelopes and standards
- Offshore visits on an ad-hoc basis
- Engineering degree – all disciplines will be considered