Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently looking for an Operations Geologist for a operator client of ours based in Aberdeen. The role will be an initial 6 month onshore position, supporting major drilling campaigns in the North Sea. You will ideally be resposible for managing the operations supporting the Deepsea rig drilling on the North Sea field.
- Provides technical services in support of geologists, geophysicists, mining engineers and petroleum engineers
- Services may include compiling geological data, analyzing core samples
- Supervising oil and gas drilling, along with the installation of groundwater monitoring wells
- Assessing the environmental impact of development projects
- Responsible for integrating closely with the well planners, drillers and completions engineers to build robust, safe well plans
- Geology degree (or relevant)
- All UK offshore certification in date