Our leading oil and gas E&P client is currently looking for a Reservoir Engineer to work in Pau. To work on a 6 month contract with the view of possible extension.
To provide technical support by carrying out studies for operational entities (subsidiaries and product lines) implementing integrated reservoir / surface simulations.
- Models and associated reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- A final report
- Degree qualified in Reservoir engineering or similar
- Knowledge of reservoir, well and network simulation techniques (5 to 10 years of experience in the field).
- Software experience: Prosper & GAP prerequisites Resolve & Eclipse appreciated
- French speak advantageous but not essential
- Lucrative contract day rate
- 6 month + Contract
- Leading oil and gas operator