Job DescriptionThis role represents a great opportunity for an experienced Subsea Engineer to secure their next long term contract role working on a high profile project from Melbourne. You will be joining a global leader in the oil and gas industry and will be rewarded with an ongoing contract opportunity and a supportive team environment.
1) Be the primary individual responsible for the stewardship and resolution of technical support, including managing and responding to technical queries and RFIs from the subsea contractor.
2) To ensure the overall quality of engineering work and to direct and guide the contractor on the project;
3) To monitor, evaluate and influence all technical aspects of the project as they relate to the subsea areas of responsibility;
4) Participate in project HAZOPs as required;
5) Participate in contractor design review meetings;
To be considered you will need:
1) Engineering degree;
2) A minimum of five years' subsea project experience;
3) Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral;
4) Client side project management skills on oil and gas projects - proven experience overseeing multiple contractors at the one time;
5) ROV systems and tooling experience.