Good nutrition is often at the forefront of societal media as a picture of good health; however it is also paramount in those affected with illness. My client, a global healthcare provider and pharmaceutical company is leading a nutritional project campaign for cancer patients and oncologists alike. This new and unique role, as a Nutritional Project Manager, will primarily involve developing market and medical access in the UK for the company product and further developing relationships with key leaders in the field.
Nutritional Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Driving and focusing the project of parenteral nutrition in oncology across the UK, with approximately 50% of time spent being in the field
- Meeting and developing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the field of oncology across the UK and EMEA
- Implementing the medical/marketing plan whilst working with internal and external relevant stakeholders
- Developing a ‘parenteral nutrition in oncology’ advisory board for launch January 2019
- Attending local and country wide oncology related meetings to establish a platform for support and raising awareness for nutrition in cancer patients.
- Possess a degree in nutrition (BSc) and ideally have an educated awareness of cancer
- Be a motivated self-starter that has the proven ability to drive projects
- Have the confidence to converse with medical professionals and external stakeholders regarding company products and the mechanisms behind them
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be comfortable travelling across the field of the UK to established cancer centres.
As a Nutritional Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to greatly raise awareness of the importance of nutrition in the treatment of cancer and improve the quality of life for others. If you feel you possess the necessary attributes and qualifications then please get in touch with Charles on 01619427163 for more information on rates and applying.