AS A PART OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- DD of projects in pipeline - both ready to build projects and own development (mainly real estate and energy law issues);
- support in proceedings before governmental and local authorities (URE, etc.);
- legal support of day-to-day operations (corporate, agreements);
- monitoring of law changes;
- translating minor documents;
- close cooperation with business and stakeholders;
- hands on approach and ability to work under pressure.
YOU WILL BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE/ARE:
- minimum 2 years of experience in an international law firm;
- experience in Energy sector;
- proficiency in English (with extensive knowledge of legal English);
- analytical, structured and independent approach to work;
- highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal);
- strong attention to detail;
- plan and organize work effectively.