Job DescriptionGlobal provider of equipment for the Subsea industry is introducing a new Subsea Electronics Module to the market and as a part of this introduction are looking for a talented and motivated Electronics Engineer to work with their suppliers and their engineering team to support the delivery of this core product.
Key responsibilities will include;
- First line technical support, handling daily contract manufacturer requests including:
- Participate in weekly progress meetings with supply chain and project management
- Respond to general technical queries and questions from contract manufacturer
- Technical Support towards contract manufacturer when PO is updated with technical updates / engineering change requests
- Manage obsolescence notifications towards internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a ticketing system to be able to follow issues / create lessons learnt
- Process supplier Non-conformance requests and engage with internal stakeholders
- Manage manufacturing documentation
- Technically responsible for storage and logistics
- Receipt inspection, logging, storage environment, ready for shipping to internal customers
- Management of storage time / shelf life
- Ensuring product is fit for service following transportation
- Technical 1st line contact for internal customers product orders and shipments
- Monitoring & maintenance of manufacturing results database.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer with;
- Experience from manufacturing, preferably electronics /instruments/electromechanical systems
- Engineering background with degree qualification
- Some knowledge of database systems would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate across regions.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.