|Job Title:||Surface Landman|
|Location:||Kenedy, United States|
|Salary:||USD450 - USD500 per day, Benefits: Full Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 20:14|
- Acquires leasing, disposing of surface real estate, and rights of way, including document drafting, negotiations, title review and closing.
- Prepares financial and market analysis of properties for purchase or lease and submits applicable state and federal filings.
- Represents the company in dealing with partners, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), state agencies and local Government entities.
- Utilizes computer systems involved in job functions, such QLS, SAP, DSM, Livelink, WellView, Sight Draft System and ArcGIS.
- Typically 7+ years of experience. Senior level. Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives. Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's