|Job Title:||Surface Landman|
|Location:||Watkins, United States|
|Salary:||USD450 - USD500 per hour, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 22:40|
- Be responsible for many phases of land work, including title review and approval, acquisitions and divestitures of surface rights, deal negotiation, contract drafting, due diligence, interface with stakeholders, legal issues and other support.
- Acquires leasing, disposing of surface real estate, and rights of way, including document drafting, negotiations, title review and closing.
- Prepares financial and market analysis of properties for purchase or lease and submits applicable state and federal filings.
- Represents the company in dealing with partners, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), state agencies and local Government entities.
- Utilizes computer systems involved in job functions, such QLS, SAP, DSM, Livelink, WellView, Sight Draft System and ArcGIS.
- Typically 7+ years of experience. Senior level. Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives. Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's