Essential:- SAP HANA Platform, SAP Business Warehouse, Business Objects BI Suite, Web Intelligence, Analysis for office, SAP Lumira and Crystal Reports.
My Client is looking to bring on board a SAP BI Manager to take ownership of their SAP BI needs.
Along with BI expertise my client is looking for the SAP BI Manager to have experience of working with the latest SAP HANA ERP and along with it the full BI Suite (BW, HANA Studio, Business Objects, Fiori).
The SAP BI Manger will be responsible for the maintenance and future development of my client’s SAP analytics environment using the following tools:
- SAP HANA Platform
- SAP Business Warehouse
- Business Objects BI Suite: Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, SAP Lumira, Crystal Reports etc
SAP BI Manager Key Responsibilities
- Lead the finalization and implementation of an enterprise reporting & analytics strategy leveraging the SAP tool set described above
- Build and maintain a `Centre of Excellence` for data architecture and reporting from SAP
- Provide support and training to users
- Build a future team of personnel to support the growing SAP Reporting needs of the business
- Manage the day to day BW and other administrative tasks
- Demonstrating strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
SAP BI Manager Ideal background
- Can take ownership of our entire SAP BI solution.
- Hard working, strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Over 5 years' experience with SAP BW
- Experience of creating and managing views in HANA Studio
- Can build reports in all BOBJ Tools
- Preferably has an accountancy or financial background
- Experience with visualization tools such as SAP Lumira, Qlik or Tableau is a plus.
- Familiar SAPUI5 and knowledge of Fiori Apps is a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK