Job DescriptionQC Microbiologist - Nutrition – Norfolk - £18-20k
A new opportunity has arisen for a QC Microbiologists to join an global healthcare and pharmaceutical company based in Norfolk. This is a role perfectly suited to those wanting to progress their careers and gain invaluable experience in the industry!
QC Microbiologist Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out microbiology analysis such as bioburden, sterility and endotoxin testing.
- Laboratory validation activities.
- Ensuring microbiological testing is performed on all raw materials, intermediates and finished products following customer and company requirements.
- Ensuring that site microbiological testing is performed following GMP standards.
- Maintaining and calibrating all microbiological laboratory equipment whilst following SOPs.
- Providing knowledge and expertise for the taking of microbiological samples.
- Performing environmental and/or critical utility monitoring as required.
- Possess a degree or equivalent in Microbiology or related scientific discipline eg Biomedical Science
- Have experience within a QC Microbiology Laboratory (ideally pharmaceutical)
- Have knowledge of Microbiological testing techniques (aseptic techniques, culture identification, bioburden testing, environmental monitoring)
- Be knowledgeable of GMP/GLP and the EP/USP
Please contact Charles for further details regarding job specifications and the application process on 0161 942 7163.