Job DescriptionLoss Prevention Advisor
1 year Renewable Contract
Work Location - Saudi Arabia
Candidates must be available in Philippines, UK, Saudi Arabia or South Africa to attend Face to Face Interview.
- Knowledge in standards required during Turnaround and Inspections (T&Is) or construction, including permits to work, lockout/tagout, confined space entry, scaffolding/fall protection, job safety analysis, management of change, incident reporting, etc.
- Must be able to produce clear, concise oral and written reports in English.
- Ability to communicate in technical English with peers and superiors.
- Must be computer literate with MS Office suite (particularly Excel), internet
- Ability to successfully interact with individuals in other company organizations.
- Expected to quickly acquire knowledge of Saudi Aramco General Instructions, Engineering standards and procedures.
- Work Experience in project construction (chemical plants, hydrocarbon plants, power plants, infrastructure, or big/high rise buildings) or T&I experience in chemical/hydrocarbon/nuclear plants:
- 2 years of experience for Saudis
- 5-10 years of experience for Expats
- Has at least one of the following Qualifications or equivalent:
- NEBOSH Diploma
- NEBOSH Construction Health and Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH Oil and Gas Operational Safety Certificate
- At least 30-Hours OSHA Construction Safety Training