Job DescriptionAutoCAD Engineer
The position is an extremely key function within the Projects team
Working base is Erbil office and site when required
Position is based on 6-2 rotation
The position of Autocad Engineer should have the below core skill set
- To prepare initial plot plan, layout to begin the cost/area estimate based on the coordinates or available input from land profile
- To prepare Plot plan
- To prepare Piping sketches, GA drawing
- Reviewing detailed vendor drawings for the input in Piping GA/plot plan
- Prepare Isometrics, MTO, Valve List, Piping Supports, Tie-in listeview Piping Material Specification and other standards
- Review pipeline alignment sheets and other pipeline standard drawings
- Prepare PFDs and PIDs
- Prepare all Electrical Layouts, SLDs, Schematics and Typical drawings
- Prepare all Instrumentation Layouts, Loop sheets, Fire detection Layouts, Typicals etc.
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines and colleague/PMC on site.
- Sort out the site/construction queries
- Maintain the drawings revision history/records and hand over to DCC
- Participate in development of as-built drawings/documentation.
- All above work to be done in line with the company standards.
- Works closely with other company Construction Supervisors (Inst./ Mech).
- Report to project manager on main issues, events in engineering activities, progress reporting.
- Excellent management and organizational skill
- Able to work under heavy workload and pressure and liaise with Engineering Manager on day-to-day activity
Other Relevant Competency Requirements:
- Able to adapt to emerging problems creating clear solutions.
- Understands complexity design as a key role in plant development.
- Understands requirements to follow the ANSI, ASME, B31.3, B31.8 standards.