NES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Loss Prevention Engineer to fulfill a contract position in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you must be:
- Experienced working in project construction, ideally a minimum of 5 years.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Fire and Safety Engineering)
- Preferred to have at least one of the following certification/ Qualifications or equivalent:
- NEBOSH Diploma
- NEBOSH Construction Health and Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH Oil and Gas Operational Safety Certificate
- At least 30-Hours OSHA Construction Safety Training
Essential qualifications and experience include though are not limited to:
* Provide safety and loss prevention information and support, including interpretations of codes, standards and practices, to Operations and Technical Group departments on existing plant and non-plant facilities, facility modifications and new projects.
* Participate and regularly leads a multi-disciplinary team in safety reviews e.g. Hazop study, What-If analysis, Cause and Effects reviews, etc. to help resolve day to day operations related safety issues and helps determine safety and feasibility of minor facility modifications.
* Participate or leads a multi disciplinary team in routine and special risk assessment on the entire span of client operations.
* Demonstrate a good understanding of factors influencing the choice of risk assessment techniques and advice to client departments (Operations and Technical Departments) on the most appropriate assessment methodologies.
* Prepares safety review/ risk assessment reports and provide follow up tracking advice to client departments.
* Participates in expansion project - design reviews, proposed facility modifications (MOC's) safety reviews and risk assessment workshops.
* Possesses an understanding of how various loss prevention systems fit together and be able to assist and/ or write the loss prevention philosophy for projects.
* Participate and occasionally leads Safety Audits dealing with company facilities, activities, procedures and client Management Systems to ensure compliance and encourage continuous improvement in company's business processes.
* Develop safety and loss prevention procedures in conjunction with producing and process facility investigation.