A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join a recognised Iron Ore company on a permanent basis. Working in a collaborative and highly driven team, this is an exciting, challenging position with no day being the same.
Key duties will include:
Prepare and plan weekly and shutdown work and maintenance plans of up to six months
- Prepare and implement maintenance schedules
- Work towards and maintain targets set for the planning and scheduling department
- Communicate with other departments and collaborate on proposed schedules or budgets
- Report on progress and maintain communication with operations and projects department
- Work towards improving costs and probability
- Monitor allocations and resources across areas
Exceptional planning and organisation skills are required for this position. You will be a forward thinker and display the capability of being able to work in a fast paced environment as well as manage strict deadlines. You will ideally have experience using the software SAP and MS Office as well be able to work in a dynamic team environment. You will have a sound knowledge of maintenance planning and a Mechanical trade background is desirable.