Job DescriptionJob description:
Under direct supervision, provides on-site supervision of the Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) process, including tool preparations, data acquisition, log generation and Quality Control (QC) and delivery of the services to the customer. Serves as a second man in a sub- ordinate role. Assists in ensuring that all data presented to the customer is accurate, timely and meets the highest service quality standard possible.
- Disassembly / assembly of mud motor product line.
- Utilize proper measuring equipment for each function.
- Safely and efficiently utilize proper tooling to execute motor maintenance
- Complete related documentation.
- Maintain complete tool maintenance records as required
- Accurately report inventory consumption.
- Seek appropriate approval prior for component scrap.
- Liaise with supervisors to identify 3rd party repair requirements.
- Assure compliance with ISO 9001 requirements within the employee job scope.
- Assure compliance with reliability objectives, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Ability to operate torque machine, overhead crane, forklift and other related equipment.
- Some repair and maintenance of plant equipment required.
- Assist with physical asset / inventory counts.
- Assist with maintenance of inventory and shop supplies.
- Paint and stencil tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma with Mechanical technical school and/or two years related experience.
- Previous industry related experience considered an asset.
- Mechanical aptitude essential.
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance manuals.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs more than once a day
- Overtime and on call duty required
- Vendors, some interaction with clients may be required.