ESSENTIAL: Experience of Retail Card Payment solutions. Loyalty Systems. PCI compliance. Point of Sale. Payment Terminals. Experience working on projects installing new Card Terminal hardware. Agile. MS Project. Office 365. Solid Oil & Gas background.
IT&S Project Manager to work on a Card Payment & Loyalty Marketing projects within a retail Oil & Gas field. The role may focus on the UK and / or the Netherlands markets. Project would support payment terminals in “indoor” and “outdoor” payment formats
IT&S Project Manager Specific card payment domain knowledge and experience
- Experience in managing projects on Retail Site / or Cards payment & Loyalty Systems
- Experience in delivering retail site “indoor” card payment solution
- Experience in delivering “Outdoor” card payment solutions
- Understanding and experience in developing solutions that will meet certification standards associated to the cards payment sector - e.g. PCI compliance
- Experience with projects requiring Point of Sale suppliers to modify and integrate solutions to the Payment terminal
- Experience with projects requiring central card processing systems to be developed to integrate to the Payment terminal
- Experience of leading internal / 3rd party test and certification teams to gain compliance and user sign off
- Experience of managing on site installation teams for the installation of new card terminal hardware and also the remote download of new software deployment
IT&S Project Manager More generic experience
- Organisational influence and relationship management.
- Expert in coordinating work of various internal and external parties.
- Ability and confidence in managing activities with conflicting priorities.
- Understanding / experience in systems development lifecycles including Agile and Waterfall. The ability to select the appropriate approach for a project and agreeing this with the sponsor.
- Project Management Experience across multiple implementations
- Hands-On Experience in Agile Methodology
- Self-reliant, proactive, determined
- Strong financial reporting and cost control skills
- Skilled user of Microsoft products (MS Project, MS Office365)
IT&S Project Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Define and manage the list of dependent deliverables/workstreams that need to be completed to achieve the overall Project goals and objectives.
- Define strategy and implementation plan and the delegation of tasks appropriately
- Accountable for Projects to be delivered on time, to scope, to the agreed acceptance
criteria and within budget in a safe and reliable manner.
IT&S Project Manager to:-
- Lead and manage the IT&S activities in order to deliver a quality solution following the appropriate client methodology. This would involve the integration of new payment card solutions to the other on site and central systems
- Responsible for reporting progress to principal leadership/programme managers.
- Identification and ongoing management of project resources.
- Identify and manage interdependencies and integration issues with other Downstream projects ensuring Project & Programme plans are aligned
- Implement strategy and maintain overall project scope/plan
- Deliver solution that ensures operational integrity and on-going reliable availability of the systems to the business.
Ensure the project adheres to the appropriate IT&S Methodology and ensure all change requests are fully understood, impact assessments completed and the appropriate business justification has been received and funding approved. Manage workload of team to ensure team members are consistently managed and challenged (this would also include 3rd party suppliers). Promote effective teamwork and manage the resolution of interpersonal issues. Where applicable play a role in performance management.
Participate in Lessons Learned and Network Meetings for collaboration and foster Knowledge Sharing. Promote the use of knowledge management processes and tools. Leverage successful products, processes and best practices across IT&S. Verify documentation is captured in a document management system. Publicise deliverable location.
Qualification & Certification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Project Management Certification
Travel involved within the UK and Netherlands. Dutch speaking would be a bonus