Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
The Facilities Support Associate Lead will work closely with the Facilities Management Leadership to ensure the smooth and efficient daily operations of the campus. This individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks aiding in the maintenance, appearance, cleanliness and life safety. This will include managing the process and work orders to ensure completion in a timely manner and at the highest quality of customer service. This position will also ensure proper workspace and conference room set-up, storage management, vendor interaction, and end-user help-desk response. This individual will have the ability to multi-task with the understanding of priorities based on safety, business needs, and customer satisfaction. The Facilities Support Associate must have strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Daily upkeep with work orders, offices and workstation furniture, and conference setups. This includes tasks such as routine work order requests, performing general office duties such as mailroom support, fleet coordination, file management, hanging artwork and whiteboards, assembling/relocating furniture, setting up offices or workstations, first aid and emergency response as needed.
- Conference room set up and breakdown
- End-user helpdesk response
- Maintaining on site storage areas and the assets within
- Maintaining, updating, and reviewing facility files
- Other tasks as assigned/needed, such as running minor errands, assisting with traffic flow and logistics during special events, interacting with vendors, performing routine maintenance of equipment, completing special projects, etc.
- Providing back up coverage as needed with tasks such as interoffice mail and package delivery, recycling, data entry
- Assist in ensuring a secure environment as per the company procedures
- Attend appropriate trainings
- Assist at other duties and sites as assigned
- College degree preferred; 5-10 years relevant work experience required
- Must possess knowledge of furniture reconfigurations and conference room setups
- Must be physically capable of lifting boxes, moving furniture and equipment, etc.
- Must have good organizational skills and ability to efficiently multi-task, define problems, and resolve them quickly
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision; must be able to work well both independently and with others
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of personnel and external vendors in a supportive and positive manner
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing procedures, systems and priorities
- Must possess general computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite