Location: Beaumont, TX
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing major capital projects (>500 M$) projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for development of requisite quality Gate deliverables in accordance with agreed milestones Responsible for obtaining functional management agreement on specified project deliverables
- Responsible for development of regular project reporting
- Integrates Development
- Planning and Sub-surface Team work products into overall project plans
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Turnover experience is required
- Olefins or aromatics experience is preferred
- BS in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in major capital projects for the oil and gas industry
- At least 8 years’ experience on international projects, with at least two overseas assignments
- At least 5 years' experience in execution of a major capital project is preferred
- 15+ years’ experience oil and gas Industry
- Proficiency in most Project Management skills (e.g. execution planning, contracting/procurement
- cost estimating, project controls, planning & scheduling, organization design, etc. )