Job DescriptionRole Summary:
The Global Accounting Centre for our client based at Kuala Lumpur office. We are looking for an Accountant role that will support end-to-end financial activities for the Record-to-Report process.. We are looking for an Accountant role that will support end-to-end financial activities for the Record-to-Report process.
- Under direct supervision, assists in the day-to-day accounting activities which may include maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and/or in the preparation of basic financial reports
- Conducts related General Ledger (GL) closing activities ensuring that they are completed in time and accordance to the set guidelines -which relates to all process – General Ledger, Travel & Living Expenses, Inventory Accounting, InterCompany & Treasury Activities, Consolidation & Reporting Activities
- Prepares, document and keep up to date processes for accounting role.
- Prepares and Review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the BHI team and Accenture
- Analysis of various company code(s) and Trial Balance, which involves analysis of other general accounts as well on a regular basis and advising improvements and corrective actions
- Works closely with External & Internal Auditors to assist in completion of all audits
- Any other duties as required
- Korean speaker
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- 1-3 experience in Accounting / Ledger Maintenance
- Experience in Shared Service will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills - Korean
- Good PC skills
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully