This role exists to manage and mentor a small team, perform business development and win new work as well as deliver more complex projects and signing off work.
This opportunity will suits someone who is an established Team Leader or Manager within an Architectural firm or a Senior seeking a step up into a Manager level positions.
The required skills and experience are required:
- A minimum of 8 years total experience
- Registration under Design LBP or NZIA
- Strong communications skills; the ability to liaise and co-ordinate project teams, designers, clients and external consultants
- Experience in NZ construction methods including new builds, commercial fit-outs and building extensions
- Highly experienced in AutoCAD is essential; additional experience is Revit, BIM or Sketch –up is an advantage
- Work within a creative, friendly and forward thinking company culture; this company puts culture ahead of everything else!
- An awesome works space; they designed and delivered their own office…WOW!
- An attractive financial package on offer; $120,000-$140,000 + car park and potential for profit share depending on performance
- This is a great opportunity to play a leading role in this dynamic organisation