ESSENTIAL: Programme, Project and Change management. Procurement and Vendor Management. MSP. PRINCE 2. AGILE. Supply Chain. Investment for Digital and Data capability. G-Cloud. Refurbishment of systems. Contractors are required to have CTC Level Security clearance or be prepared to go through the process.
A truly iconic building in the UK is soon due to undergo a Restoration and Renewal (R&R) programme, ultimately digitalising its furnishing and operational systems. My client requires an experienced Programme Manager to oversee and ensure the smooth installation of the new systems.
Programme Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Using Agile to establish a programme to deliver a new and combined Digital Platform, Data Service and Digital Service
- Co-ordinating acceptance and delivery of the business case for this platform, managing the schedule and budget of the service
- Working with a number of 3rd party vendors and service providers to negotiate the best financial and material outcome, in addition to procurement and tender evaluation of contractors
- Directional oversight for a wide and diverse group of individuals working for partner organisations to aid the programme delivery
- Facilitating mobilisation and relocation to a new HQ facility for the R&R team.
Programme Manager Required Qualifications:
- Knowledge of programme, project and change management methods
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Business case development and approval skills
- Understanding of general procurement process, including dealing with 3rd parties.
Candidates must be eligible for CTC Level Security Clearance.
Programme Manager – 12 Contract – London SW1