The successful candidate must have experience managing teams of sub-contractors delivering steel mezzanines, sprinklers, mechanical, electrical and CCTV installations.
- Assisting with management of the installations team involving 60-70 individuals on site
- Assisting with the overall co-ordination for the sub-contractors from steel mezzanines, sprinklers, mechanical, electrical and CCTV.
- Attend weekly/fortnightly meetings with clients & sub-contractors including design & progress meetings.
- Commercial control of project including budget cost control, valuations approval process
- Health & Safety with the team of sub-contractors developing the RAMS
Finishing Foreman, Site Supervisor, Site Foreman, Site Agent, Site Management, Site Manager, M&E Project Management, Warehouse Installation, Construction, CSCS, Mezzanine, snagging, finishing, fit out, distribution centre.