New Zealand (New Plymouth) Based
Kinetic Well Services are part of an international well servicing company specialising in Well Intervention, Completions, Fluid Management and other well services work for their clientele. They have been established for over 30 years and continue to provide market leading solutions within their specialised areas.
With increased work load demand and long-term contract commitments we are seeking experienced E-Line personnel for either permanent or contractual roles. We would be interested in talking to those with full experience in E-Line operations with a minimum of 3 years fulltime wireline industry experience and a proven track record of working in E-Line Perforating and Production Logging.
Your work would be predominantly within the Taranaki region however you could also have opportunities to work in a variety of other locations within New Zealand and potentially within the company’s Australian operations.
Applicants will need to have a proven track record in terms of reliability, have sound communication/written skills and have a well-rounded mathematical ability. Confidence with the use of Microsoft programs is also required.
Applicants will also be required to undergo pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol testing.
Other key requirements will include:
- Full experience with E-Line Perforating and Production Logging
- Health & Safety awareness to comply with Safety and Environmental regulations & procedures, and promote safety awareness;
- The ability to work as an individual or part of a team;
- The ability to solve practical problems, and handle a variety of variables;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety manuals, operations instructions and policies/procedures and communicate this information effectively. Ability to write reports and simple correspondence and effectively communicate/present information to groups of co-workers, customers, or members of the management team;
- You will hold a minimum of a Class 1 drivers licence (additional licences would be an advantage)
- Hold a current passport, or have the ability to hold one;
- Be medically fit and have the ability to pass an offshore medical examination.
To apply for the above positions please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Full Confidentiality or phone Bruce on +64212477311 for further information.