Our client, a global professional services business who operate across the oil and gas, power, mining & resources industries are looking to expand their business due to urgent need from a partnered global mining operator based in WA.
Looking to recruit a Graduate Electrical Engineer to provide the asset register for a global mining client’s electrical distribution equipment. The role will be an initial 3 month contract with potential further involvement with the brownfields project team on capital projects.
- Provide support to the Engineering team on an ongoing basis
- Focus on personal growth and addresses development gaps
- High level organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Skills in Microsoft Office Package including MS Word and Excel.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Engineering
- 0-2 years' experience in an industrial Industry
- Relevant Engineering qualifications
- Ability to work as a part of a close knit team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Competency with Microsoft office applications
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adapt