A leading oil and gas EPC client is currently looking for a GIS analyst. The role will be office based and is working on a leading Caspian project.
Primary focus for the role is to provide GIS analyst support to the project.
- Update and maintain GIS datasets ensuring spatial and attribute consistency and accuracy.
- Pipeline routing desktop studies
- Profile creation
- Cartographic skills for map production and alignment sketches
- Competence in data management
- Import and export of CAD data
- Experienced in working with Survey data
- A thorough understanding of GIS theory and practice
- Well skilled in ArcGIS and other ESRI products
- Ideally degree qualified in GIS or similar
- Previous experience of oil and gas project desired but not essential
- Working for a Leading EPC contractor
- Oil and Gas mega project
- 6 month contract but likely to be extended beyond this point