As Senior Contracts Engineer you are responsible for managing and administrating all related subcontracting activities on various Projects in a timely, quality focused and budget driven way in accordance with the Company Management System (CMS), to contribute to subcontracting strategies, preparing invitations to tender through to evaluation of tender proposals to final contract award and subsequent contract administration through to close-out.
Experience and qualifications required:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Legal, Commerce or equivalent
- Over 10 years’ experience in a contracting environment within the construction, engineering, oil & gas industries preferably gained internationally
- knowledgeable experience in major re-measurable and lump sum EPC(IC) contracts
- FPSO, FSO, FPU or FSU experience highly advantageous and preferred
- excellent command of English, both verbally as well as in writing
- the willingness to travel on short-term overseas business trips, as well as longer-term assignments
Please note only applicants eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this role.