|Job Title:||Regulatory Associate|
|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charles Leach|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 17:40|
A new position concerning the increasingly important topic of regulatory affairs has become vacant within the expanding cosmetic and medical device team of a world leading pharmaceutical company. The role will be involved with day to day Regulatory Activities related to providing strategic input within Development, Post Approval and Life Cycle Management.
Regulatory Associate Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory documents and submissions using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records, providing regulatory pack management advice.
- Act as a primary point of contact with the EMEA with regards to Scientific Advice. Ensuring all responses are made in a timely manner.
- Labelling and artwork mock-ups and requests.
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Global and EU final review and sign-off for cosmetic and medical device products.
The Successful Candidate shall:
• Have 2 years’ prior experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
• Be educated to degree level – BSc relating to chemistry/pharma/biomedical preferred.
• Be a competent project planner, with excellent tracking and communication skills – dealing with company stakeholders.
• Be well aware of Global and EU regulatory procedures across a range of portfolios.
• Work within document and artwork management systems
• Have the ability to understand and utilise different systems and databases.
This position is based on a 12 month contract and is immediately available. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your creative and regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
For more information on rates and applying, please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
North Sydney, Australia
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Very well paid.
Senior Clinical Research Associate
$90000 - $120000 per annum
Senior Quality Coordinator
Senior Clinical Statistician