The Marine Advisor will provide technical marine consultancy to the client with specific emphasis on port and terminal facilities development; terminal operations and due diligence and LNG cargo transfer management.
- Minimum of Class 1 (Deck) Certificate of Competency and/or relevant/equivalent degree in Nautical Science
- Must have Senior Officer experience on LNG carriers and/or oil tankers or Marine Engineering certification
- Extensive knowledge and experience of marine activities, including port and terminal operations, such as a Marine Technical Advisor or a Terminal Berthing Master, is desirable
- A professional with high technical and management capabilities in Gas and/or Oil marine operations with leadership, inter-personal and organizational skills
- Demonstrate global behaviors promoting an environment of trust, shared ownership and world class delivery.
- Able to relocate to Kitimat BC for a Monday-Friday shift