You will be join a global leader within tooling design and manufacture for civil & military aircraft platforms, on fixed wing, rotary, and space applications. Using the latest CATIA and CAD software, training manuals and on-site tooling training, concurrent and reverse engineering, the client has a requirement for 2 Design Engineers to join their team.
- Design of mechanical tooling and fixtures (concept design through to detailed design)
- Component and manufacturing creation
- Component detail and definition creation Creating drawing specifications
- Relationship building and liaising with various areas of the business
- Ensure all tooling meets requirements of the OEM / Type Certificate Holder and regulations
- The successful candidate will be proficient in the use of Catia V5
- Proven experience in mould tool, assembly, jigor fixtures deisgn.
- Candidates should be able to work in a fast paced environment, working to targets
Design Engineer, Tooling Engineer, CATIA V5, Aerostructures, Fuselage, Wings, Jigs, fixtures, engineering, 3D modelling, Assembly, Tooling, Aerospace, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive.