ESSENTIAL: Microbology. Microbial testing. GMP. Laboratory. Environmental monitoring.
A new opportunity has arisen for Microbiologist to join a world renowned pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. This is a role perfectly suited to those wanting to progress their careers and gain invaluable experience in the industry.
Microbiologist Key Responsibilities:
- Carrying out microbiology analysis and monitoring in production areas of a busy pharmaceutical laboratory
- Laboratory validation activities
- Ensuring microbial testing is performed on all raw materials, intermediates and finished products following customer and company requirements
- Ensuring that site microbial testing is performed following GMP standards
- Maintaining and calibrating all microbiological laboratory equipment whilst following SOPs
- Providing knowledge and expertise for the taking of microbiological samples
- Performing environmental and/or critical utility monitoring as required.
- Possess a degree or equivalent in Microbiology or related scientific discipline eg Biomedical Scienc
- Have experience within a QC Microbiology Laboratory (ideally pharmaceutical
- Have knowledge of Microbiological testing techniques (aseptic techniques, culture identification, bioburden testing, environmental monitoring
- Be knowledgeable of GMP/GLP and the EP/USP