*Must be available to attend Recruitment Campaign in Chennai, India
*Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
*Candidates must have Saudi Aramco work experience
*Candidates must be a graduate of Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
*Work Location- Saudi Arabia
- Inspections, witnessing and/or recording the results of the tests and preparing defect notifications.
- Work responsibility and involves in conducting and/or participating in on-site
- Records and reports on inspection assignment.
- Physically fit as work required climbing, primarily outdoors, require travel to remote areas.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Inspects materials and equipment to assure they are within tolerances, grade and quality specified; that they are properly stored and handled, and that they have not been damaged.
- Drafts inspection reports, pre & post T&I reports, defect notification, and makes log book entries of on-site inspection findings. Maintains and updates databases for inspection records and correspondence files
- Inspects each job site for unsafe conditions that could cause injury, death or financial loss to the Company. Reports findings to appropriate parties.
- Assists in the development and training of lesser qualified inspectors.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Ten (10) years of experience as a minimum.
- Must read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have a valid Saudi drivers license.
- Must have good vision (20/20 normal or corrected) and be in good physical condition.
- Must be willing to work at high elevations and in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to work in assigned areas.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the National Electric Code and other applicable codes and Saudi Aramco standards.
- Performs inspections of electrical wiring installations
- Assists in the inspection of cathodic protection systems.
- Performs inspection of electrical equipment, including lighting and for the suitability of that equipment in hazardous areas.
- Assists inspection of instrumentation installations.
- Witnesses inspection or testing of the installed instrumentation systems.
- Witnesses field-testing of installed instrumentation.
- Confirms readings and test values for instrumentation.