B.S degree in Electrical Engineering
Candidates must be available to attend Face to Face Interview in Chennai, India if shortlisted.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Inspections, witnessing and/or recording the results of the tests and
- Preparing defect notifications.
- Records and reports on inspection assignment.
- Physically fit as work required climbing, primarily outdoors, require travel to
- remote areas.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Ten (10) years of experience as a minimum in cathodic inspection activities & surveys.
- Must read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have a valid Saudi driver’s license.
- Must have good vision (20/20 normal or corrected) and be in good physical condition.
- Must be willing to work at high elevations and in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to work in assigned areas.
- Inspects materials and equipment to assure they are within tolerances, grade and quality specified; that they are properly stored and handled, and that they have not been damaged.
- Drafts inspection reports, pre & post T&I reports, defect notification, and makes log book entries of on-site inspection findings. Maintains and updates databases for inspection records and correspondence files.
- Inspects each job site for unsafe conditions that could cause injury, death or financial loss to the Company. Reports findings to appropriate parties.
- Assists in the development and training of lesser qualified inspectors.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties as directed by the supervisor.