This leading property developer is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Hamilton office and continue their consistent growth the Central North Island.
One thing that stands out is this companies pride in their company culture and they take a conscious effort to invest time and money into a culture of collaboration, team unity, fun and productivity.
They value participation in their culture and can regularly involve activities such as:
- Quiz nights
- Team bonding days and activities
- Organizational events
- Craft beer tasting
We’re also seeking the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant construction related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience on high-end commercial projects either with a Tier 1 contractor or Project Management Consultancy
- Strong design knowledge and financial reporting skills
- Fantastic, clean communication skills and the ability to lead project teams of 12 – 15 towards the common objective
This is an incredible opportunity to deliver enticing projects and be fully engaged in the full project lifecycle all whilst living in a lifestyle location and working for a company that are proud of the culture they’ve created.