Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Operator, is currently seeking an Integrity Dig Execution Coordinator Advisor for a contract role in Edmonton Alberta. Individual must be local to the area as no LOA or accommodations will be given.
Working with limited supervision, this position will be the single point of contact between Control Centre Operations and the Integrity Dig Execution crews working on the pipeline. This position will provide the necessary communication between the CCO and the field to maintain safe excavation pressures for all field activities and to ensure the required line conditions are met for grinding and welding activities in accordance with established OMM requirements and Control Centre/MLP specific communication protocol.
- Being the single point of contact between the field team (Inspector) and Control Centre Operations (line operator)
- Preparing a daily work activity log for the Control Centre Operations group
- Meeting daily with the Control Centre Line Operator to ensure all pressure restrictions (SEPs) are in place for the planned work activities on the pipelines
- Communicating with the Control Centre engineers when additional pressure restrictions are required for grinding
- Contact the line operator to make sure that the line conditions are (favourable/stable) for welding activities
- Makes sure that the Field Execution Teams and the Control Centre have all necessary information in the event of a Pipeline Emergency
- Reviews and submits FWR requests to the CCO engineers on a weekly basis and coordinates approvals to the field execution teams Use their understanding of the integrity dig execution process to set dig activity priorities by:Supervising all dig activities (especially hot work) along the pipeline to maximize pipeline outage windows
- Leading the MLP construction teams in following established procedures and processes defining communication with the MLP field crews and Control Centre Line Operators – specifically regarding FWR requests and hot work
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Pipeline Control Center Operations experience strongly preferred
- A technical or business management degree, diploma or certificate relating to construction or oil and gas industry; or a combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment with diverse groups and individual personalities
- Ability to pro-actively influence events and to be assertive as required to ensure the Company’s best interests