NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client is currently seeking a Field Production Administrator in the Red Deer area. Candidates must be local or have accomodations in the area as no LOA will be provided. The working schedule would be Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.30pm.
- Gather and populate data for into data bases used for tracking daily production
- Process daily downloads
- Prepare and update spreadsheets and reports
- Analyze and troubleshoot Volume Variance Reports
- Maintain accurate summary of well status’s
- Assist with reconciling data between financial and production reporting systems
- Liaise with Production Accountants and Operators to gather month end data
- Processing of invoices in ADP/Open Invoice
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Typically 5+ years relevant admin experience
- Previous experience with production
- Knowledge of the oil & gas industry
- Experience with PM Suite or other production software
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work with multiple teams
- Relevant College diploma would be considered an asset.
- CAPPA is considered an asset
- Accounts Payable Experience is also an asset
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 403-984-0922.