HSE Specialist - Oirschot - Oudkarspel - Delft
|Job Title:||HSE Specialist - Oirschot - Oudkarspel - Delft|
|Salary:||€54000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sander Schuitman|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 15:17|
Our client is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Our client has 8 offices in the Netherlands and has operations in over 120 countries.
NES Global Talent has an opportunity for a Health and Safety Specialist to join our client's team in Oirschot in a permanent fulltime position.
- Coordinates and executes environmental and/or safety programs to ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Works to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and our clients policies.
- Handles more difficult, complex assignments involving performing audits and inspections.
- May assist management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Assists in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Associates degree and 3-4 years’ experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Associate level HSE Certification preferred.
- Thorough understanding of regulations and the regulatory process.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
Based in Oirschot, Netherlands, Europe. Willing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's