Job DescriptionE&I Maintenance Technician (Days) –Cheshire- Circa £37.5k + Excellent benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished E&I Technician, to join a heavyweight of the Chemicals industry, a leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products, who supply into a number of industry sectors across the globe.
Based at their chemical plant in Cheshire, the successful candidate will take responsibility for all aspects of maintenance engineering with electrical equipment, to ensure continued safe operation and productivity on site, while also involved in activities focused around instrumentation support.
As an apprentice trained electrical or instrumentation technician, you will be able to point to a background in repair and fault finding in similar chemical/process manufacturing environments- diagnosing problems with electrical equipment, and ideally hold a qualification in 17th edition wiring regulations. As needed, there will also be an opportunity to gain exposure to instrumentation, for which training and development will be offered with the client.
If you are a skilled maintenance engineer, looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills profile in a challenging but friendly work environment, please do get in touch for more details.
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and instrumentation
- Support improvement projects
- Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Time-served/ apprentice trained
- Electrical maintenance experience in chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Previous working knowledge of 3-phase motors and lighting systems
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented Systems
- Higher qualifications in engineering
- Instrumentaiton experience
- Previous COMAH Experience
- Excellent Pension