Working as part of the project engineering team you will be responsible for delivering a project safely, on time and in budget.
- Define the engineering solution including producing a detailed scope of work
- Prepare the overall project cost estimate & schedule
- Responsible for detail design, ensure/facilitate multi-discipline designers and engineers in development of full and approved detail design.
- Support project manager in development of the project programme and monitor progress vs programme to completion.
- Deliver a mechanical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach
- 10 years + experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of working in a COMAH regulated site
- Relevant Engineering degree
This is a long term contract for around 12 months, we are looking for candidates that live locally or are happy to relocate to the local area on a long term basis.