The successful draughtsperson is required to work as part of the project engineering team responsible for delivering a project safely, on time and in budget at an established COMAH site.
- Amending existing plant drawings, site layouts and P&ID’s.
- General Cad administration tasks
- Updating existing mechanical drawings
- Maintaining the site layout drawings
- Maintaining the plant P&ID’s
- Maintain drawing register
- Site Surveys
- Must be able to work independently and use own initiative although assistance will always be available when required.
- 10 years + experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- AutoCAD R15 2D (knowledge of xrefs).
- Extensive experience of working in a COMAH regulated site
- ONC or equivalent.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
Draughtsperson, Draughtsman, Project Engineering, COMAH, Chemical Manufacturing, AutoCAD
This is a long term contract for around 12 months, we are looking for candidates that live locally or are happy to relocate to the local area on a long term basis.