Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently looking for a permanent position with our client based in Zoetermeer for an
IT Security Advisor Operations.
The right candidate will be offered a contract directly with our client who is an independent international Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) company with an regional focus on the North Sea, North Africa and South-East Asia.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES FROM THE NETHERLANDS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Coordinate and manage IT security operations deliveries from outsourced services and internal, and act as escalation point for IT security incidents.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible of day to day follow up of Security operations Centre (SOC) provider.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Security Incident and Event management process is working.
- Responsible for the day to day follow up of security monitoring services.
- Be part of the team that ensures that sufficient plans are in place for disaster recovery of all services.
- Act as expert advisor on investigating and following up any information security incidents.
- Act as a gateway to get new services in operation, and ensure sufficient security and monitoring is in place.
Internal and external interfaces
IT Service delivery, IT Architecture and Technology, IT security service providers, IT Hosting providers
Required competences / Qualifications / Experience / Profile
- to have significant knowledge of the industry and the business.
- Ability to communicate 5 years + relevant Oil & Gas Experience
- Requires relevant higher university degree.
- In special cases, relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Understanding of the work and activities for which the Job is providing support.
- The job is expected highly specialist discipline guidance/advice to others in an understandable way
- English Language fluently spoken and written
- Should have an appropriate Information Security qualification e.g. CISP
To encourage & celebrate success, performance and diversity. Being approachable, assisting & developing others according to their needs.
To be inquisitive, challenging conventional thinking, sharing new ideas & ways to improve within the context & boundaries of agreed policies & processes.
Ability to analyse multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritising the key issues & consequences.
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile and looking for next step in your career with excellent primary and secondary benefits? Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.